Fees structure Of Delhi School Of Excellence
Fees Lists :LKG Fees: 5000.00 Rs.
UKG Fees: 5000.00 Rs.
1st Standard Fees: 5950.00 Rs.
2nd Standard Fees: 5950.00 Rs
.3rd Standard Fees: 5950.00 Rs.
4th Standard Fees: 5950.00 Rs.
5th Standard Fees: 5950.00 Rs.
6th Standard Fees: 7050.00 Rs
7th Standard Fees: 7050.00 Rs.
8th Standard Fees: 7050.00 Rs.
9th Standard Fees: 7050.00 Rs.
10th Standard Fees: 7300.00 Rs.
11th Standard Fees: 7300.00 Rs.
12th Standard Fees: 9850.00 Rs.
1. Classes offered
- Pre Primary to Grade X
- Admissions to grade II and above is subject to availability.
2. Registration Process: General Instructions:
- Obtain prospectus & Registration form on payment of Rs 1000/- (Non –refundable) for Banjara Hills, Attapur & Manikonda branches.
- Date of personal interview or Aptitude Assessment / test will be intimated on submission of Registration form.
- Admission to Grade II to Grade X will solely depend on availability of seats.
- After confirmation, admission form to be filled in and signed by Parent.
- Fee to be paid along with submission of admission form.
Admission to Nursery & Prep I (L.K.G) :
- Admission to Nursery & Prep I classes is through Personal Interview and Observation. Both procedures would be conducted on the same day.
- Both parents, along with the child, need to be present for the Personal Interview and Observation.
- Date and Timings for Personal Interview and Observation will be intimated when the Form is procured.
Admission for Prep II ( U.K.G ) to Class X:
- There will be written Aptitude Assessment Test for students seeking admission into PP II to class X at all the three branches of DSE, Hyderabad. The Date and Timings will be intimated when the Form is obtained on payment.
- Analysis of performance by school authorities.
- Based on the performance in the Personal Interview / Aptitude Assessment Test of the prospective student, the student along with both the parents would have to attend a personal interview with the Principal.
- Please Note : Submission of Admission Form and attending the Personal Interview / Observation or taking the Aptitude Assessment Test does not guarantee admission.