A Registration form, duly filled in must be submitted in the office before the last date along
with the prescribed registration fee and the following documents:
• True copies of:
a) school leaving certificate in original
b) Mark sheet/Progress Report of the exam standard last attended
• Birth Certificate from Municipality/Panchayat in case of admission in preprimary section.
• Any other Certificates of merits or achievements.
2. Prospective parents must confirm the admission within three days of declaration of
the list on payment of fees failing which the admission will be treated as cancelled.
3. The following documents are to be submitted within one week of the confirmation of
• Original leaving/transfer certificate. (In case of LC issued by a school location outside
the jurisdiction of Gujarat state it must be counter signed by the DEO of the district to which the school belongs.)
• Mark sheet of the last exam taken.
• Medical certificate in the prescribed format.
• Two stamp size and two passport size photographs.
• Migration certificate (if required)
4. In case parents/guardians fail to supply the requisite document after admission is granted,
admission will be automatically cancelled and in that event, all the fees will be forfeited/non refundable.