1. Please quote your child's admission number during any kind of correspondence with the school.
2. a) School fee can be paid quarterly. The quarter begins from April 01, July 01, October 01 and Januray 01 respectively. The fee should be paid between the 1st and 10th of the first month of each quarter. In case of a holiday falling on 10th, the fee will be accepted on the next working day without late fee fine. For fee paid after the 10th of the first month of each quarter, a late fee fine of Rs 10/- per day will be charged.
b) Fee can also be paid on monthly basis. Under monthly basis, parents are required to collect the fee slips at the school counter during the first week of every month. If the fee is paid after 10th of the respective month, the late fee fine of Rs 10/- per day shall be charged in addition to monthly fee.
3. Name of student will be stuck off without any intimation if the fee is not paid on the last day of the month. Further a re-admission fee of Rs 200/- will also be charged in addition to late fee fine.
4. Fee slips will be handed over to students during the first week of each quarter. In case of non-receipt of fee slips by the 7th of the first month of each qaurter please contact the Accounts Section.
5. If the fee slip is dishonoured by the bank in any manner, the payment will be accepted in cash only at the school counter itself alongwith applicable late fee fine. Further bank charges of Rs 230/- or the charges prevailing at the time of payment will have to be paid separately.
6. Out station cheques will not be accepted.
7. The school fee is to be paid at the extension counter of the Syndicate Bank in the school premises from Monday to Friday between 0900 to 1300 hours and on Saturdays between 0900 to 1300 hours. The bank will be closed on 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month.
Cheques/drafts must be drawn in favour of, The Air Force School, Subroto Park, Delhi Cantt. You are also required to submit three copies of the fee slips.
Fee slips are also available on school website at student's login.
1. Age direct admission
LKG:-03 Years completed on 31 March.
UKG:-04 Years completed on 31 March.
I :-05 Years completed on 31 March.
2. Birth Certificate Defence Personnel (POR) and Civilian from the Municipal Corporation (Nagar Nigam).
3. Date and time of entrance Test to class IX and above will be intimated to parents at the time to submission of the registration from.
4. Entrance test will be on essential subjects: English, Hindi, Science and Maths for classes IX students shall have to appear for entrance test in English, Maths and Science. Only students who qualify in the Entrance Test will be admitted.
5. The presence of parents at the introduction is an important factor.
6. List of admitted candidates will be displayed on the school notice board.
7. Only those students who, in the opinion of the Principal, are able to follow liason in English will be granted admission.
8. Parents/ Guardians should fill in the admission form and deposit the fee on the stipulated date failing which his admission will automatically be cancelled.
9. Application for registration should be made on the prescribed form attached enclosing the following documents.
10. Birth Registration certificate from Defence personnel (POR) and civilian Municipal Corporation (Nagar Nigam) for class LKG to I.
11. True copy of the latest progress report, if applicable.
12. One passport size photograph of the students has to be fixed in due space on the registration form.
13. For admission to class X, copy of registration certificate of class IX is required.
14. Admission to classes X and XII will require the following documents:-
Attested copy of Sec. School Exam Mark Sheet (board)
Original Transfer Certificate counter signed by Dist. Education Officer or R. O. , CBSE.
XI class Mark Sheet (for admission to class XII)
Attested copy of Sec. School (board pass certificate).
Migration Certificate (original) for schools affiliated to other than CBSE.
For admission to classes X and XII, proof or transfer of parents or shifting of residence is required as per norms of the CBSE. Approval from CBSE is also applicable for confirmation of admission into these classes.
No form shall be accepted without the above documents for registration for admission to any class and incomplete form will automatically be rejected from the admission process.
Students seeking admission to classes LKG must enclosed the documents printed at the end of the Registration Form.
Principal’s Office hours, School office hours for fee and school timing are mentioned in the school calendar.
After admission, every parent/ guardian/ student is liable to follow the rules and regulations in the student’s diary and any modifications there of from time to time.