Admission to various classes in G.Rio school is made th
rough one of the following procedures:
- First Come, First Served.
- Through Direct Interview.
- Through an Entrance Test.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
Admission to Elementary Classes (Class Nursery to Class 8) shall be on the basis of first come first. There shall be no entrance exam for them.
NURSERY CLASS AND CLASS A
- A child who is above three (3) years is admissible in Nursery Class; and four (4) years in the case of Class A.
- Date of interview will be intimated to the parents through telephonic communication.
- Name of the selected students will be published on the school Notice Board..
- A Birth Certificate obtained from the concerned Department/ Authority to be produced. This certificate shall be the base of all records of the pupil. Therefore, due care should be given while making it. Correction or change of any particulars in the Birth Certificates shall not be allowed once admitted in G.R.S.
- To submit one (1) copies of recently-taken passport-size photograph with the form.