The academic year of the school is from April to March.
2. Prospectus and registration forms can be collected from the school counter during office hours.
3. Incomplete form without the necessary documents/information will be rejected.
4. The list of short listed candidates and date of interview will be displayed on the school notice board. Those candidates who found fail to respond on scheduled date shall forfeit their chance to get admission.
5. Decision of the school selection committee for admission would be final. Letter of recommendation or pressure from any source will not be entertained.
For Pre Primary Classes
Child admission will be on early bird basis and availability of the seats.
- Nursery: Age 3+ years
- LKG : Age 4+ years
- UKG: Age 5+ years
- A small interactive session will be held with him/her.
- Admission will be strictly according to the age group of the child.
- It is mandatory to submit the Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation/ Kutumb Register at the time of admission.
For Primary Classes (I-V):-Written Test
Subjects: English, Hindi, Maths and EVS
For Junior/Senior Classes (IV onwards):- Written Test and Interview
Subjects: English, Maths, Science and Social Studies
(IMPORTANT: The entrance test will be as per the course of the preceding class of the child.)
Essential documents at the time of admission
- Two recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Xerox copy of Report Card (Mark Sheet) or qualifying examination.
- Original TC from previous school is compulsorily required.
(Once recorded in the school scholar register any change in the date of birth will not be accepted)